As part of our Complete Fuel Management service package, ERS trucks can manage assets onsite, creating itemized, time-stamped tickets for each fuel delivery. Our people are trained fuel professionals who focus on customer service while maintaining our corporate philosophy for ZERO tolerance of ground contamination. All high volume transfers to transport tanks are bottom loaded with overfill protection. Crews are set up in camp to ensure excellent communication and dedication on the site.
Our computerized dispensing systems allow us to provide instant information transferred directly to the customer or field staff as well as our administration office. We have designed our process to work in remote areas. Completely paperless systems are an important component of our business. All meters are weights-and-measures tested and are designed for point-of-sale transactions directly to our customers. ERS' diesel trucks are equipped with positive air shut-offs to mitigate safety risk.
One Ton Trucks:
One tons with slip tanks allow our drivers to load fuel directly from the cardlock system into the slip tanks and deliver it remotely to light towers and generators. These trucks are reliable and easy to dispatch to different areas, as programs gear up and wind down.
Single Axle Bodyjob Chassis Trucks:
Single axle trucks move larger volumes at higher dispensing rates than the one tons while maintaining the versatility and maneuverability of the small truck. These trucks have fuel management systems on board to electronically capture the delivery transaction and send it directly to the customer or field manager as well as the ERS office in a paperless format. A printed receipt is available for field staff requiring backup documentation. These trucks are effective for construction projects where stationary or semi-mobile equipment is used.
Tandem and Tri-Drive Bodyjob Chassis Trucks:
Our tandem and tri-drive trucks are used for large volume deliveries such as for drilling, completions, pipeline, construction and stationery equipment.
- Our speciality is onsite large project refuelling solutions with a lot of support equipment.
- 24/7 onsite refuelling for rigs and stationary equipment, day and night, we are there.
- Bottom loading from ERS' dispensing facilities with environmental protection. No top filling or climbing on trucks.
- Mobile electronic point-of-sale bar code systems. We’ll show you every drop of fuel dispensed.
- GPS tracking with location, time, date, and volume.
- Fuel consumption records available for every unit filled.
Our safety culture
on your site
- Our attitude is that safety is an investment in people, equipment, relationships, and the environment.
- ERS’ senior management has designed its processes and selected its people and equipment to achieve our standard of ZERO tolerance for spills. Drivers and operators have the training and equipment to ensure no product hits the ground.
- Any spills that may occur are taken very seriously. Clean up is required to be done immediately and properly with a full report, investigation, and a reflection on the accident taking place. Shield Specialized Emergency Services Inc. is our spill responder and we have a well-documented emergency response plan should an unforeseen event take place.